Examinations, certificates and duplicates

Examinations and certificates

(c) University of Vienna

The academic achievements you have completed are listed on your transcript of records. Students can print their transcript of records either via u:space or at the self-service terminals of the ZID.

All of your completed examinations and associated curriculum items are listed in the record of examinations. If an exam is assigned incorrectly, you can reassign it within the record of examinations yourself. If you cannot reassign an examination yourself, please contact the responsible StudiesServiceUnit.

General information about the transcript of records and the record of examinations can be found on the website of Teaching Affairs and Student Services.


For all notices and documents issued by the StudiesServiceCenter, you can submit an application for a duplicate.

You have to file a loss report in order to receive a duplicate.

For further information, please contact the StudiesServiceCenter.